Interested in private volleyball lessons? Let one of our qualified coaches help you reach your goals!
- All athletes, ADULTS or YOUTH are welcome to contact our staff for private lessons!
- Courts are available for private lessons almost anytime the facility is open except during club season between the hours of 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm on weekdays (gym is at maximum capacity).
- You will need to contact a member of the Tidewater Volleyball Association staff or initiate contact with one of our coaches and they will schedule the gym time. Coaches must schedule through the Tidewater Volleyball Association at least 24 hours before their lesson.
- Payment will need to be in the form of a check or cash payable to the coach and is due by the start of your lesson.
- If a conflict should arise after scheduling a private lesson, you must contact your coach, by phone or email, at least 8 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Failure to contact with at least 8 hours notice will result in paying in full the court rental fee and half of the coaches lesson fee.
- If you are interested in doing group lessons, you must discuss with your coach how much your fee will be depending on the amount of participants. The court fees will remain constant until the group reaches more than five (5) participants.
- $30 to $60 depending on the coach
Court Rental Fees
- $15 if run by a COASTAL coach
- $20 if run by any coach
Please Contact email@example.com for more information