We are excited to announce the creation of the TVA Beach Training all year round! Being host to one of the largest outdoor beach volleyball leagues and tournament series on the East Coast, and having the only Indoor Sand Facility in the region, we are ready to branch out and grow the youth game on the beach!
We are introducing a POD system of training.
Players will work in groups known as PODS (like a pod of dolphins). These pods will consist of SIX to TEN players depending on commitment and skill level. Take a look below at how the pod system works and any additional information.
FALL BEACH TRAINING
Parent/Player Information Meeting
We will be hosting an information meeting at our TVA Sand Courts (TVA indoor sand facility 2682 Dean Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23452). Meet our coaches, see our facilities and learn what's in store for the 2020 Beach Club season. Come on out and find out what all the buzz is about!
Monday August 3rd
Doors Open 6:00 PM
Information Meeting begins at 6:15 PM
CLUB POD (Six to Ten Players)
- Practices ONCE A WEEK for EIGHT WEEKS starting August 3rd
- 1 1/2 Hour Practices
- Practices Begin Week of August 17th 6pm-7:30pm
- Monday and/or Wednesday Training for Youth Pods
- Tuesday for Parent/Child Training (NO ADDITIONAL COST for PARENT)
- Wednesdays may be a optional open gym
- One coach per Pod
- Cost: $200.00 per youth
Additional Costs (All Costs Below are Optional):
- AVP America Membership: $20.00
- One time fee that lasts 365 days from purchase
- Required to participate in ANY AVP America tournament
- Tournament Entry Fees $25-$50/player (depending on the event)
- Tough Socks (Protects feet from hot/cold sand) $25.00
- TVA Beach League Wednesday Nights: $85.00 (Summer League Only)
- Early Bird Rate Locked in for All Beach Club Participants
- Eight weeks of regular season matches (Two matches a night)
- Age groups available (U12, U14, U16, & U18)
*Note: Dates and Times may be subject to change*
Click here to CREATE A LOGIN and REGISTER